Umaru Musa Yaradua University (UMYU) second choice post UTME admission screening form is out for all applicants who choose them for second choice. UMYU 2nd choice applicants can register from Monday 6th November, 2017 and ends on Thursday 23rd November, 2017. UMYU screening and aptitude test for the POST UTME candidates is scheduled to hold on Saturday 25th November, 2017.
Do you applied for admission into UMYU through second choice and has been waiting for when the admission screening form would be out? Congratulations as the school has finally announced the commencement of the registration.
UMYU is inviting candidates who scored UTME 170 JAMB Points and above who changed their institution’s choice to the University and those who missed the first screening and aptitude test to visit the University website to register.
Similarly, Candidates who scored UTME 200 JAMB points and above who have not chosen the University as their first choice but are willing to study at Umaru Musa Yar’adua that they can also register for the screening and aptitude test using the web based platform provided for the exercise.
The online registrations for UMYU second choice applicants POST UTME candidates commences on Monday 6th November, 2017 and ends on Thursday 23rd November, 2017 .
How to Register UMYU 2nd Choice Post UTME – 2017/2018
1. Visit UMYU post UTME registration portal http://portal.umyu.edu.ng/application
2. Enter your UTME reg number
3. Enter your surname
4. Follow the procedures to register.
Admission Requirement into UMYU Through UTME
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2017 UTME Examination for candidates whose first choice institution is Umaru Musa Yar’adua University.
- Scored a minimum of 200 marks and above in the 2017 UTME Examination for candidates whose first choice institution is not Umaru Musa Yar’adua University.
- Obtained a minimum of Five (5) relevant credits at O’Level (including English and Mathematics).
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 for the screening and N500.00 as bank charges through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Candidates are to come along with their payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
All Candidates who sat for the first Post UTME aptitude test are hereby informed to recheck and reprint their post UTME result as all the results have been updated.