UNIZIK 2017/2018 Postgraduate Admission Screening Test Date & Nature Is Out. If you applied for postgraduate admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) School of Postgraduate Studies, kindly be informed that the school management shall hold a screening test for all applicants for admission screening into 2017/2018 academic year.Many of our applicants who have been asking for the nature of UNIZIK postgraduate admission screening test, the school authority has released the pattern and nature into which the test will go.
This is to inform all applicants who applied for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka School of Postgraduate Studies that the 2017/2018 Screening test will hold on Mon 30 –Tues, 31 October, 2017.
Candidates have been notified of time schedules via e-mail.
Nature of UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Test
- Masters candidates shall participate in part A and Part B,
- PhD candidates shall participate in part A, part B and part C.
Below is some description of the parts of UNIZIK’s postgraduate test:
Part A Part A: shall comprise of two sections
- Section1: language aptitude test.
- Second ll: Analytic aptitude test
Question formal: computer Based test(CBT)
Part B: Test in Discipline and/or Area of study: the question in this part shall be drawn from the first degree curriculum of the department/Area of study into which the candidates is seeking admission.
Question formal: computer Based test (CBT)
Part C: Defence of proposal: PhD candidates shall present and defend the proposal submitted while completing the admission application form online.
Date of UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Test 2017/2018
1. Candidates are required to arrive at the venue at least one hour before the scheduled time for capturing.
2. The time schedule will be strictly adhered to
3. Only those who have paid the screening test fee are eligible to write the screening test.
4. Candidates are to present the following items for checking into the exam halls:
5. A copy of your PG Application form. Kindly go online and print your PG Application form
6. Final letter of invitation to the 2017 NAU SPGS screening test (Print this
7. Evidence of payment for the screening test (Bank Teller and Bank Printout)
8. Handsets are not allowed in the hall
For enquires, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Ifeyinwa F. Anolue
School of Postgraduate Studies