University of Uyo (UNIUYO) direct entry admission screening registration form is out on sale and you can now apply immediately in order to participate in the screening.
Do you applied for admission through direct entry (DE) into university of Uyo and you have been waiting for the admission screening to be announced? This is to inform you that the management of University of Uyo hereby inviting Candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for Screening Exercise. The admission screening form is out for UNIUYO Direct entry applicants for 2017/2018 academic session.
Date and Venue of UNIUYO DE Screening
UNIUYO direct entry screening for 2017/2018 will take place on Saturday, November 11th, 2017 at Onyema Ugochuckwu auditorium Town Campus by 8.00am
How To Register Online For UNIUYO Direct Entry (DE) Screening and Payment
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment:1. Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Direct Entry link and Click on Create Account Link
3. Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
4. Click on Make Payment
5. Select Bank Option or Card Options
6. Click on Generate e-invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
7. Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
8. For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed,
9. Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
10. After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter
your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your Registration.
UNIUYO Direct Entry (DE) Items For Admission Screening
printed in colour.(ii) One copy of 2017 JAMB (Direct Entry) printout.(iii) One recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, JAMB registration
number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be
packed in quarto-size envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number