2017/2018 The University of Benni, UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Form is Out and How To Apply. If you are one of the applicants who applied for direct entry admission into UNIBEN and has been waiting for when the screening would be out.
It is our pleasure to inform you that the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening
Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session is to be conducted by UNIBEN
CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED.
UNIBEN Direct entry screening for 2017/2018 will take place on the 21st of October, 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for
the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as
First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
How To Apply For UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening For 2017
All applications should be made between 8.00am on Monday 9th October 2017 and Midnight Tuesday 17th October 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click onStudent Portal
- Click onRegister for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter yourSurname exactly as
written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number
immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Uploada RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great
care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN
website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only
valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the
University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on
the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the
application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges).
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Candidates should go back on-line on 19th October, 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Registration Closing Date
Application website closes by 17th October 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 17th October 2017). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 17th October 2017 will not be Screened.