This post is to answer all your questions concerning Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2017/2018. Therefore, it will discuss the various ranks of Nigerian customs service, the recruitment application form, how to apply for Nigerian custom service and the age, health and academic requirements of Nigerian custom. We will also tell you whether the Nigerian custom recruitment application form for 2017/2018 is out or when is it coming out.
In case this is what you are looking for, just continue reading below:
About Nigerian Custom ServiceThe Nigerian Custom services was established in 1891 and was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti smuggling activities.The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
Requirements For Nigerians Custom Recruitment Application Form
There are certain age, and academic requirement you have to meet up before you can apply for the Nigerian custom. You can check them below:
- Custom Age Requirements: Applicants must be not younger than 18 years and not older than 35 years old.
- Qualifications Requirements: Candidates must have atleast SSCE, NECO, GCE, NCE, HND, ND, BSC.
- Height Requirements: Men – 1.68, women – 1.65
Various Positions In Nigerian Customs Recruitment and Qualification
Requirements for future employee Age You must be not younger than 18 years and not older than 35 years old. Qualifications SSCE, NECO, GCE, NCE, HND, ND, BSC. Height Men – 1.68, women – 1.65
- Superintendent Cadre – Consol 08: Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
- Inspector Cadre – Consol 07: Applicants must have minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
- Assistant Inspector – Consol 06: Candidates are required to have minimum of National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic or National Certificate of Education (NCE),
- Customs Assistant II – Consol 04: To apply for this position, candidates must have Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
- Customs Assistant III – Consol 03: Candidates must have Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form – 2017/2018
- Visit the Nigerian custom online official website
- Fill and complete the online application form @ customs.gov.ng
- Print application form
- Download Local government attestation form.
- Download Parent / guardian consent form.
- Download Acknowledgment form
- Make sure you fill all the downloaded documents
NOTE: The 2017 Nigerian Custom Recruitment form is not yet out. Make sure you check this portal as we will update you as soon as the form is out. You can also subscribe to our email list below so that we can send you the update as soon as the form is out.
Nigerian Custom Recruitment Application Form Closing Date
As soon as the application form is out for 2017, the management of the Nigerian custom will equally announced the closing date. This is always in a short period of time. Kindly make sure you check for update. Meanwhile, you can use your email to subscribe for our update.