Do you want to apply for the Nigerian civil defence recruitment and have been searching for the information relating to the employment? Should in case you have been searching for update on Nigerian civil defence recruitment, application process, requirement, salary, interview, training and any other important news about the Nigerian civil defence for 2017.
We will use this post to give you all the necessary update that would enable your application process to be successful into the Nigerian civil defence. For you and others searching for when would the Nigerian civil defence recruitment for 2017 coming up?
Just continue reading…
Since you want to join the Nigerian Civil defence corps, it may interest you to know little about them. The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry.
The Corps is empowered to institute legal proceedings by or in then and of the Attorney General of the Federation in accordance with the provisions of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria against any person or persons suspected to have committed an offence, maintain an armed squad in order to bear fire arms among others to strengthen the corps in the discharge of its statutory duties.
Requirement For Employments Into Nigerian Civil Defence Corps NSCDC
In order to be eligible for employment into NSCDC, applicants must meet up with the application requirements. Any of the academic qualification below could be acceptable. Below are the requirements which you must prepare yourself for:
- West African School Certificate (WASC)/NECO or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- National Diplomal/NCE
Kindly note that, your qualification determines what position you will apply for into NSCDC.
Is Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form for 2017 Out?
So many applicant continue to ask if the Nigerian civil defence corps has commenced recruitment registration for 2017 applicants. While some are wondering when the NSCDC form would be out.
We are pleased to inform you that, as of today, the NSCDC recruitment form is not yet out. The management of the body has categorically stated this on their site.
As as the form is out, we will update you. You are advice to continue checking this website or subscribe to our email list, we will update you as soon as the form is out.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Civil Defence Corps NSCDC
- Visit the Official recruitment portal of NSCDC http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Choose and apply for your position of choice on the portal
- Complete the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
General Requirement Into NSCDC Recruitments
- All applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
NSCDC recruitment form is not yet out, and you can apply and register yourself as soon as the form is announced by the body.