Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) direct entry (DE) admission screening form is out for 2017/2018 academic session. MOUAU 2017 DE form is out and the form is now on sale and you can obtain it as soon as possible.
Eligibility For Direct Entry into MOUAU
For you to apply for admission into MOUAU direct entry screening form, you must had applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
2017/2018 MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Date
Beginning from Wednesday 18th October 2017 and closing midnight on Friday 27th October 2017 candidates are required to register online for the Direct Entry Admission screening.
How o Register For MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment
platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00
will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking
your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash.
- Return to the site to continue registration.
- Note: transaction charges apply
- P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputing in
the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of
Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial
Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five
times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit
button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
- Come for the Admission Screening of 31st October, 2017 with the following materials:
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct
entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has
registered for the Direct Entry Admission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform
with information on certificates presented for the screening