JAMB registration form for 2018/2019, the guidelines, procedures, price and the closing date is what this article is all about. In case you have been worried to know anything about the next coming JAMB UTME, kindly be rest assure that all your questions in respect to when will JAMB registration form be out for 2018/2019?
When is JAMB registration form going to close? how to fill jamb registration form? how much is jamb registration form? Is jamb registration form still on sale, sample of jamb registration form and any other questions bothering your mind would soon be answered.
So just read on.
In case you are interested in obtaining the next JAMB UTME form for 2018/2019 academic session, chances are that you will definitely need to read responses to the under-listed headings.Is JAMB Registration Form for 2018/2019 Out on Sale?
We are pleased to inform you that the 2018 JAMB UTME registration form is not yet out. So many prospective applicants has continue to ask whether JAMB form is now on sale or not. Therefore, you are to disregard any rumor or false information in relation to this.
When is 2018/2019 JAMB UTME Registration Coming Out?
You are likely to ask when should you be expecting the registration to commence. Usually, JAMB UTME registration do start from November and sometimes December and will continue like that for a period of one month or two. The date is out, see how to register for 2018/2018 UTME and price
So I advice you to watch out for JAMB UTME form and registration between this stipulated period in order not to miss the registration. Therefore, if you have been asking for when JAMB UTME form registration is going to start, just hold on.
How to Register JAMB UTME and Where to Buy JAMB Registration Form – 2018/2019
Registering JAMB UTME is now very simple and easier than before. Ever since the current administration cancelled the buying of scratch card to register UTME, below is now the new way to apply for 2019 UTME:
- Candidate must have personal e-mail address and mobile phone number
- Create a JAMB profile on www.jamb.org.ng and print it out
- Take the JAMB profile print out to any of the designated banks to Buy JAMB PIN.
- Take your PIN to any JAMB CBT accredited centres to register.
- Give them the school you want to apply and the course you want to study.
- Make sure you selected the right JAMB subject combinations for the course you applied.
- Give them your O’level Result
- Do the necessary bio-metric capturing
- Then collect e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- Go back in your scheduled time to re-print your exam slip (To know your date and center)
How Much Is JAMB UTME Registration Form Sold (Price)?
JAMB UTME form’s price is another good question many applicants do ask. How much is JAMB form? How much is the form sold and what are the other expenses to incure in getting it.
Since 2018/2019 UTME form is not yet out and we don’t know the price, but we can draw up our conclusion from the last UTME price and conclude that there won’t be any significant changes.For you to apply for JAMB UTME, kindly prepare for the following expenses:
- N300 for creating JAMB profile and printing (You can do this yourself anyway)
- N5,500 for JAMB UTME PIN (You would pay this in a bank)
- N700 for registration at any JAMB CBT accredited center where you are to register.
- That’s all
Though, you will have to incure transport expenses and what have you. But above are the major expenses to incure while registering JAMB UTME form.
JAMB UTME/DE General Admission Requirements Requirements 2018/2019
For you to gain admission into:
- First Degree,
- National Diploma (ND),
- National Innovation Diploma (NID)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes
In Universities, other Degree-Awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation, Enterprise Institutes and Colleges of Education are available in the e-Brochure which would be given to each Candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB state offices. Make sure you go through it properly before you complete your JAMB form online.
General Direct Entry Requirements:
- (a) A minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level G.C.E. and the others.(b) Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
(c) Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
(d) Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.(e) Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
JAMB UTME Choice of Institutions
You have nothing to worry about when it comes to choosing your institutions while registering for 2018/2019 UTME.You have four choices to make… What you choose as first, second, third choice or fourth depends on your preference for the school you want.
The four choices are at your will and there is no specific instruction as to how to fill or select them.
JAMB UTME Examination Date 2018/2019
This is very easy. Once 2018/2019 UTME form is out and you obtain it. The examination date, venue and time would be included in your printed exam slip.So for now, there is no specific date set for JAMB 2018/2019 examination. You can only get the exam date after you must have obtained the UTME form.
You Can Also Read: Everything You Needed To Know About JAMB UTME Mock Examination
We just told you 2018/2019 JAMB UTME Registration form is not yet out, kindly be rest assure that the form would be out as stipulated in the article and we will inform you as soon as the form is out.
You are advice to disregard any forms of rumour with regards to this.