Do you applied for admission through direct entry (DE) into Bayero University Kano, BUK and has being waiting for the direct entry screening to commence. It is our pleasure to inform the general public that application for the BUK Direct Entry Screening commenced today Friday, 6th October 2017.
BUK direct entry applicants that want to apply for the screening must have applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University, Kano (BUK) as their First Choice to be eligible for the screening.
How To Apply For BUK Direct Entry Screening – 2017
- Visit the BUK DE screening website via; http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukdes2017/bukdes_login.php
- Login using your DE Number, Programme Applied for and Gender.
- After successful login, you need to upload your recent passport size photograph. The photograph must be less than 32 KB in size and must be in either .jpg or .png format.
- Applicants are to provide their Date of birth, LGA, Phone Number used when registering with JAMB, Email address used when registering with JAMB, alternate Phone number (if any), alternate Email address (if any), Next of Kin, Phone Number of next of kin and Contact Address. Applicants cannot change their full name and state of origin.
- After successful profile update, you can then update your O’ Level results. Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification. You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ Level examinations results.
- After successful updating your ‘O’ Level results, you can then update your ‘A’ Level results. Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification.
- After successfully updating your ‘O’ Level results, you are ready to generate the BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). The BUKPPF includes information need to make payment through the Remita e-Payments platform.
- After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-Payments platform a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you. The RRR uniquely ties your payment to your application account. After obtaining your RRR, take it to any bank and make the payment.
- After your payment has been verified and processed you can processed to print your acknowledgement slip.