If you applied for admission into University of Benin and you scored above 200 but were found in Eligible due to failure to meet up with the course you applied cut off. This is another opportunity for you as the management of University of Benin is inviting all candidates who chose the University of Benin as their first choice in the 2017 UTME examination and scored a minimum of 200 marks, but failed to meet the benchmarks for their chosen courses to apply for admission consideration into vacant courses.
Method Of Application
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED, is rescheduled to take place between 28th September 2017 and 10th October 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
ELIGIBILITY – PLEASE NOTE:
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
Candidates should go back Online from 25th September 2017 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the Screening Exercise
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2017/2018 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
Methods of Application
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening application for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2017/2018
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (This excludes Service Charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N1,500:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening scheduleUNIBEN screening deadline for application
The application closesTuesday 26th September, 2017.