It will also serve as a guide to those who want to know the 2017/2018 FUNAAB cut off marks for, for engineering, nursing, pharmacy and all other courses.
List Of All Courses Offered In FUNAAB And Cut Off Marks
UTME: Pre-Admission Screening Exercise
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
1. Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
2. Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
3. Animal Nutrition,
4. Animal Physiology,
5. Animal Production and Health,
6. Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
7. Animal Breeding and Genetics,
8. Agricultural Administration,
9. Crop Protection,
10. Environmental Management and Toxicology,
11. Forestry and Wildlife Management,
13. Pasture and Range Management,
14. Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
15. Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
16. Soil Science and Land Management,
17. Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
2. Biological Sciences
6. Computer Science
10. Food Science and Technology
11. Home Science and Management
12. Hospitality and Tourism
13. Nutrition and Dietetics
14. Agricultural Engineering
15. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
16. Mechanical Engineering
17. Mechatronic Engineering
18. Veterinary Medicine
NOTE: Candidate who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested
Change of Course
All requests for or enquiries about change of course should be directed to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Direct Entry: Pre-Admission Screening Exercise
Direct Entry candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register online.
Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Tuesday, 31st October, 2017.
I hope this helps?