It is our pleasure to inform the general public that Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY post UTME screening
application form for the 2017/2018 academic session has been announced by the school management. The minimum cut off marks for KWARAPOLY
post UTME is 150.
Do you applied for admission into KWARAPOLY through UTME..? The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates
who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National
Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session to
register for the Post-UTME
Candidates Eligible for Kwara Poly Post UTME 2017
Diploma (Full-Time): Candidates must have chosen Kwara State
Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150
in the 2017 UTME.
Steps on How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of ₦2,000.00 & ₦1000 administrative charge exclusive of Bank Charges.
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php.
- Click on appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
Portal opens on 5th September, 2017 and closes on Sunday, 17th
September, 2017, at 11.59pm and no further payment or registration can
be done after that date and time.
- All candidates seeking
admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening
process without which they will not be eligible to be considered for
- It should be noted that only candidates who properly
register for the screening and successful after the exercise will be
considered for admission.
- All candidates seeking admission into
the Kwara State Polytechnic must use a unique(personal) Email address to
create their profiles.
- HND candidates must have regularized their ND programme with JAMB.
- The screening exercise, which will be by Computer Based Test (CBT), shall be conducted ONLINE.