2017 FUTO Post UTME Screening Form is out With How To Apply. All applicants who applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri in the 2017/2018 UTME should kindly be informed that the Post UTME admission screening form is out and the form now on sale. FUTO post UTME cut off mark is 180.
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University
in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are
hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates
scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply.
Application commences on Thursday, August 31, 2017 and closes on Friday September 15, 2017.
How to Apply For FUTO Post UTME 2017/2018
- To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students
- Click on the link; “2017/2018 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the university.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges. .
- Duration of the Aptitude Test: Latest Update: FUTO post UTME test
earlier scheduled to begin on Monday September 18, 2017 has been postponed until further notice. New dates for the test will be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would
automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.