In case you applied for admission into FUTA through UTME or Direct entry, we are pleased to inform you that the Federal University of Technology, Akure post UTME
screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session admission
exercise is on sale and the cut off mark is 180.
Those who are qualified to participate in 2017 FUTA post UTME are:
- Those who made FUTA their University of first choice who are yet to register for the Post UTME
- Those who did not make FUTA their University of first choice but who
have now done so through completion for the necessary change of course
form and whose data have just been sent to the University by JAMB
- Direct Entry Candidates who made FUTA their University of first choice
and whose data have just been sent to the University by JAMB
- All Pre Degree/UABS candidates (For the avoidance of doubt all Pre
Degree/UABS must register for and participate in the post UTME screening
Exercise to be eligible for consideration for admission)
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit
passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two
(2) sittings. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME
screening will not be considered for admission. FUTA will not consider
candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
Steps on How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Screening
- Visit any bank branch that is on the eTranzact Platform Nationwide
- First Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- GT Bank
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- Heritage Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Skye Bank
- Citi Bank
- Unity Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- First Bank
- Complete a Bank Deposit Teller indicating your details:
- UTME Registration Number
- Full Name
- Note: Write your UTME Registration number and Full name correctly as it appears on Jamb Result Slip
- Instead of the account number, indicate:
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For UTME Candidates) or
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For DE Candidates)
- Make a total payment of N2,000.00 (exclusive of bank commission/charges)
addition to the above payment, candidtaes are required to pay the sum
of N3,000.00(for FUTA Post-UTME Past questions and Result checking).
- Please note that full payment for these items are required for completion and submission of the application form.
- Obtain the eTranzact Payment Receipts after payment.
your application payments(i.e #2000 for POST-UTME Screening and #3000
POST-UTME Past questions+Result Checking) by supplying your UTME Number
and Confirmation Order Number and click on “Confirm Application Payment”
one after the other
If confirmations above are successful, you will be allowed to log in to your application .
- Login with your UTME Number and fill the application form accordingly.
After filling your application form you must upload your passport and
finalize your application to print your acknowledgment slip
Note that your screening schedule( that is your screening date,
screening batch, screening time) will be sent to your phone number and
email address via SMS and mail soonest.
The venue of the
screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Research Centre, “Obanla campus”,
The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall.
are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the
computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page)
more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit
the University website or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353
Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the
Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission
in the University.
The period for registration for Post UTME/ Direct Entry Screening
Exercise for Undergraduate admissions for the 2017/2018 academic session
earlier scheduled to end on Monday, September 18, 2017 has been
extended. The following candidates are expected to take advantage of the
extension to register for the screening exercise:
CLOSING DATE: The online
registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for
admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 Academic session
will end on will end on Saturday, September