2017 Direct Entry (DE) Form, Procedures, Price & Closing Date is what this article is intended to be detailed on. On several occasions, direct entry applicants has contacted us to know when is 2017/2018 direct entry form coming out on sale, how to apply for 2017 Direct entry (DE), the price and when is the closing date for direct entry 2017.
This article is intended to answer the following questions:
- What is the meaning of direct entry and who can apply?
- What is JAMB regularisation for direct entry?
- When is 2017 Direct entry (DE) form coming out?
- How to apply for 2017 Direct entry and procedures?
- What is the price of 2017 Direct entry(DE) form?
- When is the closing date for 2017 direct entry form
Above are few of the questions you will get reply on at the end of this article.
Then let start.
What is the meaning of direct entry (DE)?
Many people dont’t even know what DE means and who is qualified to apply. On several occasion, I have seen O’level holders who are in desperate need of admission asking for whether they can apply for direct entry o not.
In case you don’t know anything about direct entry admission and who is qualified to apply, it is better to start by reading this comprehensive article I wrote on What is Direct Entry (DE) Who can Apply and What Are the Requirements?
What is Direct Entry JAMB regularisation?
This is another poblem to manay direct entry applicants. It always serves as a great threat to smooth application process. Many students don’t even know whether they are to regularize or not. Failure to do the right thing usually cost them their admission.
So are you to do JAMB regularisation before yoyu apply for direct entry or not? In case you don’t know or you are not sure of what to do. It is important you read this article titled What is JAMB Regularisation and Who and How To Do It.
When is 2017 Direct Entry (DE) Form Coming Out?
Many Nigerians just want to know this in order not to miss the opportunity to apply. According to JAMB, direct entry form into all Nigerian Universities has been OUT On 10th JULY 2017. Several applicants has obtained their direct entry form and has completed their application process.
We will update you as soon as the closing date for 2017 direct entry form is announced Insha Allah.
How To Apply For 2017 Direct Entry (DE) and What Are the Procedures?
Below are the procedures to apply for 2017 Direct Entry (DE)
- Craete a JAMB Profile for yourself in any cafe. Tell them to visit www.jamb.org.ng for that and it will only cost you N300 to N500.
- Print the JAMB profile slip
- Take Your Profile slip to any bank e.g Zenith, Union Bank, Fist Bank and others to buy direct entry PIN for N5500.
- Take the Direct Entry PIN to the accredited registration centers in your State. to register for N700
- Submit your credentials with the DE slip to nearest JAMB offfice in you State.
- That’s all.
What Is The Price For Direct Entry (DE) Form 2017?
Many students just want to know what it will cost them to obtain 2017 direct entry form. The expected cost to register DE is around N6500 only. Though plus logistic and transporting yourself, just prepare for N7000 only.
Closing Date For 2017 Direct Entry (DE)
The closing date for 2017 direct entry (DE) form is 15th September 2017. It is based on this that we encouraged all interested candidates to try as much as possible to apply as soon as possible. For those of us facing regularisation problem, we hope JAMB is also aware of this problem and will take you guys into consideration and delay the deadline a bit.
If Yes, Kindly use the comment box to ask.