For those who applied for admission into UNIPORT through UTME and has been expecting the post UTME form to be announced, we are pleased to inform all interested candidates that the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT post UTME screening
exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
To qualify for UNIPORT post UTME, candidates must meet up with the minimum cut-off mark of 180. The closing date is 11th September, 2017.
Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt in the 2017 Unified
Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with a score of 180 and
above, are invited to a Screening Exercise as indicated below. Details
of the Exercise are as follows:
University shall not admit candidates into Geology in the 2017/2018
session. Candidates who chose Geology as their programme of study are
hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of
study, subject to acceptable performance. They are to contact JAMB for
change of course or change of Institution for admission into Geology.
The Procedures for UNIPORT Post UTME Registration
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 – Monday, 11thSeptember, 2017
IMPORTANT DATES AND SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
First Choice candidates to input UTME Registration Number and confirm
pre-loaded UTME details. Second Choice candidates to complete Online
- Print slip for payment
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FCMB AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- Obtain an e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 6thSeptember, 2017.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
DAY/DATE OF EXERCISE COLLEGE/FACULTIES/DISCIPLINES
- Thursday, 14thSeptember, 2017: Pharmacy/Agriculture/Education
- Friday, 15thSeptember, 2017 : Humanities
- Saturday, 16thSeptember, 2017: Management Sciences
- Monday, 18thSeptember, 2017: Engineering
- Tuesday, 19thSeptember, 2017: Science/SSLT
- Wednesday, 20thSeptember, 2017: Social Sciences/Law
- Thursday, 21stSeptember, 2017: Physiology/Anatomy/Dentistry/Nursing
- Friday, 22ndSeptember, 2017: Medicine and Surgery
- Saturday, 23rdSeptember, 2017: Medicine and Surgery
- Monday, 25th September, 2017: Second Choice Candidates
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO,
NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the
University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other
registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age and above by October, 2017 to be eligible for the exercise.
Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous
materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON MONDAY, 11THSEPTEMBER, 2017.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED
INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
In order to be eligible for the admission screening exercise, kindly register before the deadline. We wish you all the best.