UNIBEN Part-time Degree Admission Form Is Out on Sale – 2017/2018. Do you want to apply for part time admission into UNIBEN has has been waiting for when the admission list would be out? It is our pleasure to inform you that application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for
admission into Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic
List of Available Programmes into UNIBEN Part-Time Degree
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- A. (English and Literature);
- A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- A. (Mass Communication);
- A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- A. (Ed) (History);
- A. (Ed) (French);
- A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile,
Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
- Sc. (Accounting);
- Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- Sc. (Computer Science);
- Sc. (Statistics)
- Sc. (Public Administration);
- Sc. (Social Work)
Admission Requirements Requirements Into UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Programmes
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly
across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission
Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https:
uniben.edu.To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various
part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general
and specific requirements for admission.
How To Apply For UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Program
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am 13th July, 2017 and 12.00 midnight 22nd September, 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- -Visit uniben.edu
- -Click on Student Portal
- -Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- -Enter your Surname correctly, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- -On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- -Enter your Username and the password to login.
- -To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’,
provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- -Uploada RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED
BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be
the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in
the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of
- -To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the
bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner
of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of
N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding Interswitch and
Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from
any Commercial Bank.
- -Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application
online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- -Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
- -Candidates should go back on-line on 26th September, 2017 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their examination.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Closing Date For UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Program
Application website closes by 22nd September, 2017 (i.e. all
applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd September,
2017). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the
UNIBEN Degree Part-Time Entrance Examination Date
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination
to be conducted between Thursday, 28th and Saturday 30th of September,
2017. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes.
Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements
approved by the Senate.
** Note that Past Questions for practicing (optional) are available for
purchase by willing candidates at a moderate cost of Three hundred Naira
(N300:00) only in the Central Entrance Examinations Committee (CEEC)
Office, Main Auditorium, University of Benin. Payment is made at the
Cash Office, Bursary Department, Uniben.