Impact of Managerial Risk On Credit Facilities On Guaranty Trust Bank: Project topics and materials download
1.1 BACKGROUD OF THE STUDY
This shows the background of the impact of managerial risk on credit facilities on Guaranty Trust Bank.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS
The statement of the problems of this research work among others was as follows:
- High cost of financing credit facilities.
- ii. Low level of public awareness for the application, process and the terms of payment of the credit facilities.
iii.Difficulty in understanding the impacts of managerial risk on credit facilities to the customer.
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The broad objective of this study is to analyze the impact of managerial risk on credit facilities in Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
The focus of this study is to evaluate the impact of managerial risk on credit facilities on credit facilities on Guaranty Trust Bank, and also answers will be provided to the following questions.
- Is the first time implementation of credit facilities costly and expensive?
- What is the level of public awareness of stakeholders on these banking products?
iii.Does existing Nigerian laws has any influence on the smooth transition process to credit facilities?
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY:
This shows the relevance and significance of the managerial risk on credit facilities in Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB).
1.6 THE SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This study focused on the evaluation of the challenges facing the adoption of credit facilities in GTB.
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS
- a) Risk: This can be defined as the uncertainty of loss.
- b) Credit facilities: This is called the loan obtained from the bank for a purpose.
- c) Management: This can be defined as the organization and coordination of activities in order to achieve defined objectives.
- d) Bank: A bank is a place where we go to make our financial activities.