JAMB regularisation is one of the greatest threat to most direct entry applicants. Many prospective DE applicants are unable to pick up the 2017 application form up till now due to JAMB regularization difficulties. Some students don’t even know whether they are to regularize or not, while many who has applied are yet to receive their new JAMB number.
In case you want to apply for direct entry and has been facing one difficulty or the other, kindly be calm as we will tell you the possible solution to most of the problems you are likely facing.
So let start….
In case you don’t know what Jamb regularisation is, you can read my article titled meaning of JAMB regularisation and how to do it.
Then who is to do JAMB regularisation?
This is one of the problems faced by students. Majority don’t even know whether they are to regularized their admission or not. In case you are still confused on who is to go for JAMB regularization, kindly look down on the categories of applicants to do regularization:
- National Diploma Holder without JAMB number (During your ND days)
- Part time students during ND
- NCE holder without JAMB number
Those Who Are Not Supposed To Do Regularization
If you belong to any of the following groups, then you don’t need to regularise at all.
- A’level holder (IJMB, JUPEB, Cambridge, A’Level Neco and Waec)
- Ordinary National Diploma Holder
- M.Sc Holder
- PGD Holderss
Common Problems of JAMB regularization and Solutions
There are lot of problems associated with JAMB regularization that people has reported to us. The most common ones are:
- Delayed in getting JAMB number after completing the regularization process: It is easy to find out that after payment, submission of your documents to your school where they asked you to hold on till you hear from JAMB.It could take up to a month or two without hearing from JAMB.
Then, what to do if you found yourself in this situation?
The first thing to do is to go back to your school and ensure they have submitted your documents to JAMB office as supposed. It is unfortunate that many school will want to accumulate as much as possible form before they forward it to JAMB office for consideration.
Don’t be surprised that the form you’ve submitted to your school for almost three weeks is still in the school. They are just waiting for more application forms to be submitted before they process all together.
Go to the school and tell them how important and urgent you need the JAMB number may be they will help your act on it immediately.
- Delay from JAMB office: Many applicants got their delay from JAMB office. Their forms were timely sent to JAMB office, the only problem is that JAMB officials refused to work on it as appropriate.The solution to this kind of problem is to go to the JAMB office in your State. Give them your detail for them to tell you the stages of your application process.
- Your Regularisation is Successful But They did Not Send It To You: It is possible that your JAMB regularization is completed and approved and a JAMB number has been allocated to you, but they refused to send it to you either through text message or mail.You are advised to visit the nearest JAMB office to complain. There are lot of candidates who has gotten their JAMB number through this means.
What else do you wanna know?