2017 JAMB Change Of Course and Institution Form Is Out And Closing Date yet to be announced. This post will tell you how to go about it without stress before it finally closed.
The essence of JAMB change of course is to give you an opportunity to change your institution or course if after you might have checked your result and did not meet up with the cut off mark of the school you previously choose.
After most of the 2017 UTME result has been released. So many JAMB applicants have been searching for the procedures to take in changing either their courses or institutions. In recent, we’ve received inquiries asking if JAMB change of course and institution form still available and on sale.
So many called to ask if change of course form is on sale, some want to know the website for JAMB change of course and institution and how much is the form.
Who Can Apply For JAMB Change Of Course and Institution
Let me say, any student who had scored above 150 can change institution to either colleges of education, Polytechnics or Universities that will consider their scores for admission.
If you scored between 150 to 179, many Polytechnics and Colleges of education in Nigeria still consider that for admission. So just search for such school and apply immediately. If your score is 180 and above but did not meet up with the cut off of your school of choice or course. You can change to another school or change the course.
Is JAMB Change of Course and Institution Available?
Yes. The change of course and institution form for 2017 is out and on sale. Applicants can quickly apply and change their courses or institutions to another one of their choice before it closes.
So when Is JAMB Change of Course and Institution For 2107 Going to Close?
JAMB is yet to officially announce the closing date for change of course and institution for 2017 UTME. Though, this could be announced within a short period of time. So you have to take action immediately.
How Much Is JAMB Change of Course And Institution
The form is sold for N2500. Though, cafe or business centers can charge you extra N500 to make it 3K.
Steps To Do JAMB Change of Course and Institutions
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user.
For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
- Click Submit to complete your application.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
I hope this helps?