2017 Al-Hikmah University Admission [Post UTME/DE] Screening Form is Out and all interested candidates are expected to register immediately. It is our pleasure to inform the general public that Al-Hikmah University post UTME and Direct Entry/Admission Screening exercise application form is now on sale.
Al-Hikmah University Post UTME – Eligibility & Requirements.
1. Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes.
English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Degree Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and some Education Courses.
2. Direct Entry admission is also available for applicants with suitable qualifications. The direct entry applicants must had applied for 2017 DE. In case you don’t know the procedures to apply for DE, Kindly follow the procedures HERE.
Al-Hikmah University Available Degree Programmes.
The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the 2017/2018 Academic Session:
1. COLLEGE OF THE HUMANITIES
1. B.A. (Arabic)
3. B.A. (History & International Relations)
4. B.A. (Islamic Studies)
5. B.Sc. (Political Science & Conflict Resolution)
6. B.Sc. (Mass Communication)
2. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
1. B.Sc. (Accounting)
2. B.Sc. (Banking & Finance)
3. B.Sc. (Business Administration)
4. B.Sc. (Economics)
5. B.Sc. (Marketing)
3. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
1. B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Language
2. B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
3. B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics B.A. (Ed.) English
4. B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies B.Ed. Educational Management B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
5. B.Ed. Guidance & Counseling B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
6. B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
4. COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES
1. B.Sc. (Biochemistry) B.Sc. (Mathematics)
2. B.Sc. (Computer Science) B.Sc. (Physics)
3. B.Sc. (Geology) B.Sc. (Biology)
4. B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) B.Sc. (Statistics)
5. B.Sc. (Microbiology)
5. COLLEGE OF LAW
1. LL.B (Common Law)
2. LL.B (Common and Islamic Law)
Al-Hikmah University Post UTME/DE Method of Application.
1. Applicants for the Undergraduate Programmes should complete the application form online at: http://www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 online.
2. Print the duly completed form, online Payment Receipt and Two copies of the Reference Form.
3. Present the online Payment Receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
4. Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
5. All Payments are made online, Al-Hikmah University does not accept cash payment or direct payment into the school Account.