In the past weeks, we’ve received a lot of mails asking us when is Unilag 2017/2018 postgraduate application form coming out, when is the entrance exam for the postgraduate, how much is Unilag postgraduate exam forms and what are the admission requirements for Unilag postgraduate.
Its is our pleasure to announce that University of Lagos postgraduate form for 2017/2017 is out and the application process has commenced immediately since 7th of June 2016. In the publication on the school website, the Unilag postgraduate school is inviting qualified applicants to put in for any of the below courses.
Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2017/2018 Session, namely:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD)
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc)
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH,
MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, MSEM, MRPP, MDF, MHDM, MPE, MDM, MTTFL, etc)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
- Sale of Application Forms commences on Wednesday, 7th June, 2017 and ends on Friday, 28th July, 2017
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, 4th August, 2017.
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, Click the 2017/2018 Applications link
- Confirm your eligibility and availability of your desired course.
- Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)
- Proceed to make payment of the sum of N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand
and Five Hundred Naira Only)for the Form, the SPGS Abridged Prospectus
and charges through any of the below options:
1. Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
2. Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
- After payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng,
click the 2017/2018 Application link, then “Continue Application” link,
login with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as
- Complete the Application form and upload digital passport photograph
(jpeg format) which should not be more than 15 kb in size and must be in
white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or
35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified
image format may lead to disqualification.)
- Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click DECLINE button (CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO COMPLETE THE FINAL SUBMISSION ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE FULLY COMPLETED
THE FORM, PLEASE NOTE THAT EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL
SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A N1,000 CHARGE).
- After submission, applicants will be required to print and laminate
the “Examination Pass” one week to the entrance examination date (this
will be required at the examination venue).
- Kindly note the following:
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens
who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or
are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible
- Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
- Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as:
- Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results) * NYSC Certificate * Professional Certificates
- All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant
Department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
- Please check for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews on
the University of Lagos school of postgraduate studies website: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng
All the best