Lagos State University (LASU) Sandwich Degree programmes admission forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are now on sale. Questions such as when will LASU sandwich application form for 2017/2018 will be out and what is the school fess for LASU sandwich would all be answered with this post.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the Under-listed Part-Time Degree and Diploma Programmes in Lagos State University.
LASU Sandwich Programmes and Requirements
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B.SC (ED.), B.A (ED.) AND B.ED.: FOUR AND FIVE YEAR SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE
1. B.Sc. Education Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Physical and Health Education, Health Education, Educational Technology, Computer Science Education
2. B.Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education, Educational Management
3. B.A Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba, Arabic.
4. B.ED. Social Studies, Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance & Counselling.
GENERAL BASIC REQUIREMENTS
1. Five ‘O’ Levels Credits or TC II Merit Passes at not more than two sittings with two of the subjects at ‘A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
2. A University/Polytechnic 2-year Diploma Certificate in the relevant areas obtained at not less than Merit level.
3. Advance Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports
SPECIFIC SUBJECTS AREA REQUIREMENTS
1. English Major: Credit Passes in literature in English and English Language at ‘O’Level or its equivalent
2. Economics Major: Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics
3. Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Political Science Majors; At least a Credit Pass in English Language and at least a Pass in Mathematics at ‘O’ Level’ of its equivalent.
4. Health Education Major: (a) A Credit Pass in English Language and a Pass in Mathematics (b) Holders of Staff registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates are also eligible.
5. Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language
1. General English at NCE is acceptable for ‘O’ Level English for all courses except English major.
2. Merit in Arithmetic Process at TC is acceptable as equivalent for ‘O’Level Mathematics,
i. Mature candidates with passes at NCE who are not less than 35years of age may be considered
ii. ICAN (Part II) CIS (Part II) are acceptable for Economics.
How to Apply for LASU Sandwich Program Admission
Application Form for ALL SANDWICH PROGRAMMES are obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only as application fees through this link: http://lasu.edu.ng/epayment/sw1_index.php
Disclaimer: Any applicant who paid money into any individual/other account/ or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
Closing date of Application is SIX (6) weeks from the date of publication.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
Please note that entrance examination and interview schedule will hold on Saturday 29th, July 2017, By 8am at the Faculty Of Education Lagos State University Main Campus Ojo, Lagos State. Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials, originals and photocopies of all credentials.