2016/2017 UNIJOS Admission Form Into Special Education Diploma Programme Is Out. It is our pleasure to inform you that the management of the University of Jos has stated the Sale of application Forms for
admission into its Diploma Programme in Special Education and
Rehabilitation Sciences in the areas of Hearing Handicap, Visual
Handicap (VH), Computer Based Rehabilitation (CBR) and Learning
Disabilities (LD). The duration of the program is 2 years.
UNIJOS Diploma Programme Admission Requirements
Interested applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) credits at ordinary level.
How To Apply For UNIJOS Diploma Programmes
- For the Payment of Application Form to generate RRR go to www.remita.net
- Click “Pay a Federal Government Agency” Name of MDA – type “University of Jos”
- Type of Service/Purpose – Select “CCE APPLICATION FORMS”
- Fill other details to generate RRR then proceed to any Bank Branch or
any preferred channel such as Internet Banking, ATM Card, e.t.c.
- Pay N 3,500.00 on remita.net
- Visit mis.unijos.edu.ng/forms_application to fill the online Application form.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS AND CLOSING DATE
All completed Application Forms should be returned to the Department of
Special Education and Rehabilitation Sciences, Faculty of Education,
Naraguta Campus, University of Jos Nigeria on or before 30th of June, 2017 and should contain:
i. Certified copies of academic qualification.
ii. Two recent passport size photographs
iii. Birth certificate/declaration of age
Mr. Monday M. Danjem