This article is a guide on How to reprint your 2017 JAMB UTME Exam Slip. If you are candidate that has been wondering on how to print your exam slip in order to know your exam date and your UTME exam center for 2017 UTME exercise. This article is for you.
It is our pleasure to inform you that JAMB has commenced the official re-printing of JAMB slip for all UTME candidates.
So many applicants has started reciving text messages or mail concerning the reprinting of their exam slip but in case you are yet to recieve any, kindly be rest assure as I will tell you how to reprint your slip even if you are not sent a mail or message.
How To Reprint Your JAMB UTME Exam Slip- 2017
If you recieve a text message from JAMB concerning the reprinting of your slip or not, kindly follow the pocedures below to reprint your exam slip.
- Go to official JAMB Portal at this link: www.jamb.org.ng and click “Print UTME 2017 Examination Slip”. or Click Here to go to the direct link for printing.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Email address you used to register for the exam.
- Click on “Print Examination Slip” to Pop-Up your Exam slip.
- Press “Ctr P” to print your UTME exam card
- Make sure you print two copies. Colour printing (One to be submitted at the exam center and the other for yourself.)
The network may be too slow due to congestion, just keep trying it.
Note: You can re-print your exam card in any Cafe or business center.
The printing of JAMB UTME examination slip is N200. Just make sure you don’t pay more than that. All the best.