Do you want to apply for JAMB UTME and Direct entry and has been worried to know when the registration will commence and close? Do you want to know when JAMB will start selling direct entry form? Do you need any information concerning direct entry registration and the closing date?
It is our pleasure to inform you that the 2017 UTME registration has commenced today 20th of March 2017 will close on 19th April 2017. JAMB Mock will take place on 8th of April throughout the Federation. JAMB UTME will commence on May 6th. Sales of direct entry (DE) form and registration will commence on April 23, 2017 (closing date not yet announced)…
You may need to know this about JAMB 2017 with Direct entry.
- JAMB forms will be on sale for a whole one month which begins on March 20 and ends April 19 2017.
- The Registration fee for JAMB 2017 UTME is N5500 only with registration
packages like reading text, syllabus and brochure.
- 2017 JAMB closing date is 19th April 2017
- You can only register JAMB in the accredited centers in your States.
- Candidates with awaiting results can register JAMB but must make sure their O’level result is available as at the point of admission.Check: Do you know the Universities in Your Catchment Area? Check Now
- JAMB Mock Exam will take place on 8th of April in all accredited centers nationwide.
- JAMB Mock is not compulsory (Its optional)… Just to prepare applicants for the real exam.
- The Cost For JAMB Mock is N700
- UTME will be written between May 6 and May 20th 2017 in all accredited centers in Nigeria
- Due to further math WAEC papers, there will be no UTME on May 12 2017.
- There are over 600 public and private centres that had been approved for the conduct of 2017 UTME across Nigeria.
- Sales of direct entry (DE) form and registration will commence on April 23, 2017 (closing date not yet announced)