For those that has been asking for when Bayero University Kano (BUK) 2016/2017 Part time degree application form would be out on sale, it is our pleasure to inform you that the management of the university has released the application form for admission into its part time degree program for 2016/2017 academic session.
Therefore, the management of Bayero University Kano (BUK) has released the application form for its part time degree program and application is hereby invited from all qualified and prospective applicants into the following programmes:
Courses Available for Study in BUK Part Time Degree Program
B.Sc. AccountingB.A. (Ed) Adult Education
B.A. (Ed) Arabic
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
B.A. (Ed) English
B.Sc. (Ed) Geography
B.A. (Ed) Hausa
B.Sc. International Relations
B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
B.A. Islamic Studies
B.LS. Library Science
B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
B. Nursing Science
B.Sc. Public Administration
BUK Part Time Degree Admission Requirements
Do you want to apply for BUK part time degree program and you don’t know what are the admission requirements? The requirements are:
- Possess recognized Advanced Level qualifications in areas relevant to
the programmes. Such qualifications include National Diploma (ND),
Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE), Interim Joint Matriculation
Board (IJMB) certificate – (with minimum of 6 points), Nursing
Certificate, and General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘A’ Level;
- Possess a minimum of three ‘O’ Level credits in relevant subjects, including English Language;
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- In addition, applicants for admission into BSc Accounting, BSc Business
Administration, BSc Mathematics, and BSc (Ed) Mathematics must also
have credit in ‘O’ Level Mathematics; while candidates for B. Nursing
Science must have credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology,
Chemistry, and Physics.
- Candidates with only `O’ level qualifications will not be considered.
How To Apply For BUK Part Time Degree Programme
- Goto the Bayero University website and click on the Part-Time Degree
Application Exercise link. On the 2016/2017 Part-Time Degree Application
Exercise Click on the Register to go to the Create an Account Page.
- (Create Account)At the Create an Account page, create an account by
providing your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Personal Email and
Personal GSM Phone Number and choose your password and clicking on the
Create Account button. A username will automatically be generated for
you, please take note of the username and password as you need them for
subsequent steps of the application process. Please also take not of the
Email and GSM Number you supplied during creating the account, as they
are used with together with the username to recover forgotten password.
- (Log In) Return to the Login Page and login with your username and password to fill in the various sections of your application process.
- (Programme Selection) Choose the programme you are applying for.
- (Update Profile) Provide personal, sponsorship and next-of-kin information.
- (O/A Levels Qualifications) Provide/Update your O/A levels
qualifications, O levels not more than 2 sittings and A levels not more
than 3 settings.
- (Schools & Qualifications) Provide the schools/colleges attended as
well as the academic qualifications obtains, you can provide a maximum
of 3 (three) schools/colleges and maximum of 3 (three) academic
- (Employment Info) Indicate whether employed or not. If employed,
provide your current employment information – Employer, Position and
Date of Appointment.
- (Additional Info) Provide additional information, which include maximum of 3 researches and maximum of 3 publications.
- (BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF)) Generate your BUK Personalised
Payment Form (BUKPPF). The BUKPPF includes information need to make
payment through the Remita e-Payments platform. Refer to the Payment
Procedure documentation for an in-depth look on the payment procedure.
- (Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Used) After successfully generated
BUKPPF and using the Remita e-Payments platform (www.remita.net) a
Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you. The RRR
uniquely ties your payment to your application account, after obtaining
your RRR login to your application account and submit the RRR used for
payment. Note that submitting the RRR in the application portal is not
tied to your actual payment.
- (Acknowledgment/Application Form) After your payment is verified, you
can print your acknowledgment/application form. Note that only those
that have printed the application form are considered for admission.
Keep your application form safe, the form will be needed during the
collection of admission letters and during registration.
You must complete steps 1 through Step 10 before making payment.
Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is very important. You must
make sure you quote it correctly whenever and wherever your are using
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for payment validation and processing.
For any enquiries and/or complains please make sure to quote your username, BUKPPF-ID, RRR, Form Number.
Please for enquiries and/or complaints send an e-m@il to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best.