Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi’s 2016/2017 Supplementary Admission List Out and has been uploaded online for every applicants to check. Do you applied for admission into ATBU through direct entry (DE) and UTME 2016/2017 academic session and could not gain admission in the first batch?
Are you searching for when ATBU will release its final supplementary admission list for 2016/2017 academic session? This is to inform you that the management of the school has just released its supplementary admission list. For those who are unable to gain admission in the first batch admission list, follow the procedures below to check your admission status.
How To Check ATBU Supplementary Admission List (DE & UTME)
- You are to visit ATBU admission status checking portal at http://www.atbu.edu.ng/#/ug/checkadmissionlist.
- Under Filter by Entry Mode: Put UTME or DE
- Under Filter by Course: Select the course you applied
- Under Filter by Institution, select ‘Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University’
- Fill in your UTME No where appropriate
Notice to Successful Candidates:
who have not filled the online screening forms are to do so immediately
as detailed in the website. Thereafter, download invitation for
physical screening and report for the screening in your various
- For applicants who have filled the online screening
forms earlier, are to download invitation for physical screening and
also report to your various faculties for the screening.
- The screening is scheduled to hold: Monday 30th January to Saturday 4th February 2017.
All successful applicants must abide by the instructions as no complain
will be entertained after the last day of the physical screening. In
addition, there will be no change of course as admission was based on
existing spaces pleas
All the best