2016/2017 UNIMAID Remedial Admission Registration Requirements is out and all applicants who had gained admission into University of Maiduguri through its pre-degree program for 2016/2017 academic session should take note.
The management of University of Maiduguri has released the list of required documents for registration into its remedial/pre-degree program. All candidates admitted are to present their original credentials
arranged in the following order.
- ‘O’, Level certificate (s) or
- Statement of ‘O’, level results from secondary school attended and
- ‘O’, level result down loaded from the Internet. Candidates may be require to present their ‘O’ level results scratch card for
- Letter of indigene from the candidates local government area of origin
- Receipt for purchase of admission form
- Receipt of payment for acceptance of admission
- Receipt of payment for registration fees
- Birth certificate or declaration of age from Court of Law
- Primary school certificate
- Testimonial etc
- Photocopies of the above, arranged