Do you just gain admission into Federal Polytechnic Akanu Ibiam and you are yet to make payment for admission acceptance fee? Federal Polytechnic Akanu Ibiam Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure – 2016/2017 is out.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of Akanu Ibiam
Federal Polytechnic that they can now go ahead to pay the acceptance fee
of N10,000 following the procedure highlighted by the school management.
How To Make Federal Polytechnic Akanu Ibiam Admission Acceptance Fee Payment
- Go to www.akanuibiamfedpoly.net.
- Log in to your profile using ur application number using this format 2016/APP/HND/00000 for HND students or 2016/APP/ND/00000 for ND students.
- When your profile opens, click on Fees button, locate and click on
generate invoice button and for another page to open, select payment
options and click on pay.
- Print the invoice that will be displayed and proceed to the bank for payment.
- After payment go back to www.akanuibiamfedpoly.net and log in to your profile, click on fees button and click on verify payment.
- Click on verify payment and type in the RRR number and click on verify to verify that you have paid acceptance fee.
Federal Polytechnic Akanu Ibiam Registration & Required Documents
Also note that registration have commenced, so you are to come down to
the school with the following documents and commence your registration:
i. Jamb result
ii. O level result
iii. ND result for hnd students
iv. IT letter for hnd students
v. Secondary School Testimonials
vi. LGA certificate or certificate of origin.
vii. Birth certificate
viii. Attestation Letter and
ix. Your passports.
All the best