If University of Ibadan has just offered you admission for 2016/2017 academic session, you are required to make an acceptance fee payment. Thereafter, you are expected to participate in the admission clearance exercise.
This post is to bring it to your notice that University of Ibadan 2016/ 2017 newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates will undergo and admission clearance exercise which will commence on Tuesday, 29 November, 2016.
All the successful candidates are therefore advised to proceed to the admissions portal on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay acceptance fee of N30,000.
University of Ibadan Admission Clearance Details 2016/2017
Candidates are requested to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
- Two copies of evidence of completion of pre-screening login process
- Biodata and Acceptance fee forms to be filled and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
- Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission letter (To be printed from jamb website)
- Candidates who have been offered admission in other courses apart from what they
initially applied for are to go and change their course to the new course on www.jamb.org.ng. The printout generated from the change of course platform should be presented at the point of clearance.
- Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip (UTME candidates) and Jamb Direct entry print-out (Direct entry candidates)Read: How To Make UI Admission Acceptance Payment
- Original and 4 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise – SSCE/GCE//BSC/NCE/OND/HND/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL and/or A/LEVEL.
Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
- NYSC discharge or exemption letter for Degree holders (Direct Entry)
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs
- Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
- Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on Letter Headed Papers
- Original and 2 photocopies of payment receipt for N30, 000.00 Acceptance Fee
- A file with tags
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at admissions.ui.edu.ng
a. Undertaking form
b. Jamb form B001 and B003
c. Fill the medical form online and submit a copy of the printout at the University Health Service (Jaja Clinic)
Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website, www.ui.edu.ng.
For further enquiry contact the Undergraduate Admission Office on any of the helplines: 08129732268,
08115976795 or send electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org