Benue State University (BSUM) 2016/2017 Admission Acceptance Payment Procedures. In case you have been offered admission into Benue State University, Markudi and you are wondering what the next step to take. All you need to do next after checking your name and successful is to make the admission acceptance payment of N5,500 only.
Benue State University Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures
- Check for your admission on the Benue State University Portal and print details on payment of N400 using the e-payment platform (with link on the University website) or at the designated banks.
- Proceed to pay the acceptance fee of Five Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N5,500) non-refundable to Benue State University, Makurdi using the e-payment platform or at the designated banks.
- Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.Read:
BSUM Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Via e-payment
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on E-Payment platform to open the E-Payment Form
- Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- Click on link to proceed.
(a). For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- * Fidelity Bank Plc.
- * Zenith Bank Plc.
- * ECO Bank Plc.
- * Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- * Sterling Bank Plc.
- * Diamond Bank Plc.
- * Access Bank Plc.
- * FCMB
- * First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- * United Bank for Africa Plc.
- * Unity Bank Plc.
- * Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- * Skye Bank Plc.
- * Keystone Bank Plc.
- * Mainstream Bank Plc.
- * Stanbic Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment
Receipt for you.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- * Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- * Select pay bills.
- * Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
- * Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
- * Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website
www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- * Insert your Registration number
- * Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”.
- * Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- * Print out the payment confirmation slip.
- * Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip.
Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission are to wait for further directives concerning resumption and registration.