Do you just got admission into the Federal Polytechnic Unwana and have been waiting for the procedures on how to make payment for the acceptance fee? This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana for the 2016/2017 academic session that the school has released its procedures for acceptance fee payment and the amount.
You are expected to make an acceptance fee payment of N10,000 to indicate your acceptance of the provisional admission.
Below are the procedures for payment of the acceptance fee for Federal Polytechnic Unwana.
- Open your web browser and log on to www.akanuibiamfedpoly.net.
- Log in to your profile using your application number using this format
2016/app/hnd/01223 for hnd students or 2016/app/nd/01223 for ND
- When your profile opens, click on Fees button, locate and click on generate invoice button and for another page to open, select payment options and click on pay.
- print the invoice that will be displayed and proceed to the bank for payment.
- After payment go back to www.akauibiamfedpoly.net and log in to your
profile, click on fees button and click on verify payment.
- Click on verify payment and type in the rrr number and click on verify to verify that you’ve paid acceptance fee.
Also note that registration have commenced, so you are to come down to the
school with the following documents and commence your registration.
- Jamb result
- O level result
- ND result for hnd students
- IT letter for hnd students
- Secondary School Testimonials
- LGA certificate or certificate of origin.
- Birth certificate
- Attestation Letter and
- Your passports.
All the best