You can apply for admission into Coventry University in the UK and get a scholarship worth of £2000 for 2016/2017 academic. This is to inform all interested candidates that, coventry University is currently offering post graduate/Undergraduate scholarship of £2000 approximately N752,255.35 to five fee-paying Nigerian Students.
Candidates Eligible For The Scholarship
- You must be a self funded student
- You must have an academic qualification (WAEC-SSCE Grade A in three or more subjects including Maths) for undergraduate
- You must have at least a 1st class degree or equivalent qualifications for postgraduate
- You must be able to understand the course and be motivated to study at Coventry
- You must have an extra-curricular or work experience.
All applications for study at Coventry from self-funded international students that are received prior to the 22nd July 2016 deadline will be considered. If you are successful you will be notified in due course by the International Office.
You can apply through one of the following ways:
- Through one of our local offices in Nigeria
- Downloadable application form
- Online application form
The international office will need the following to make a decision on your application:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- An English language test score
- Your personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
All applications for this scholarship ends on 30th November 2016