Federal University Dutse (FUD) UTME Admission Is Out For 2016/2017 academic session. The admission list is now available online for applicants to check. The admission acceptance fee is also online and you can make payment immediately in order not to lose your admission.
Do you applied for admission into FUD and you are awaiting admission list? This is to inform all candidates who applied through UTME for
admission into the Federal University Dutse as their first choice
that the admission is out and can easily be accessed online.
How To Check Federal University Dutse (FUD) First Batch Admission List
To check your FUD admission status, kindly follow the procedures below:
- Visit http://myportal.fud.edu.ng/
- Click “Check Admission” at the right hand side of the site
- Put in your UTME reg No.
- Click “Check”
All the best.
How To Pay FUD Admission Acceptance Fees And Registration
For you to make payment for acceptance of provisional admission fromm Federal University Dutse, Jigawa
State, kindly foll are expected to follow the following procedures:
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee
- Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
- Verify your payment to print out a copy of Admission letter
- Present evidence of payment, a copy of Admission letter, credential,
clearance form to collect the Original Copy at your department
- Revisit the portal and log in with Jamb Registration Number and surname
to Generate Central registration fee Invoice (School Fees)
- Generate Remita and Proceed to Make payment
- Verify you payment using invoice number if successful, an Auto Generated Registration Number will be assigned to you
- Log in with your Registration Number and surname to Update your profile
and make sure passport size photograph and all relevant information are
provided, if successful proceed to course registration and make sure
all core and GST courses are registered, and do not exceed the maximum
credit units for both First and Second Semesters.
- Then, print out the Course registration Form in duplicate together with
copy your credentials and proceed to the Faculty/Department.
- After the clearance and registration at the Department, complete the
forms and return same to the Examinations and Records Office for
endorsement with duly signed and stamped departmental course
registration form, clearance, evidence of payments, Health Information
Form and Copy of credential
- Make sure you submit the copy to Student Affairs Unit, the Library and
the University Clinic for other registration formalities.