University of Ilorin Remedial Application Requirements & Qualification
UNILORIN Remedial Requirements For Arts and Arts Education:
Note: There is no preliminary programme in B.A. (Hons.) English.
UNILORIN Remedial Requirements For Sciences and Engineering
Education and Educational Technology, Engineering and Technology, Agriculture, Technology, Environmental Sciences and Science Education.
UNilorin remedial applicants must pass the following subjects at Credit level; English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC/NECO and NABTEB.
UNILORIN Remedial Special Requirement
The Faculty of Agriculture will accept Credit grade in Agricultural Science in lieu of Credit grade in Biology.
Duration Of UNILORIN Remedial Program
Unilorin remedial programme is for a duration of two Semesters (one academic session)
Who Can Apply For UNILORIN Remedial Program?
The preliminary programmee is primarily open to applicants from the Catchment States of the University of Ilorin (i.e. Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara States).
UNILORIN General Condition For Remedial Program
- All UNILORIN Remedial candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain Credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics and sit for Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at the 2016/2017 JAMB/UTME.
- Candidates MUST write the 2016/2017 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject
combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and MUST obtain
the minimum UTME approved cut-off point.
- Applicants are to NOTE that the programme is residential.
This is what ost people always want to know. They want to know whether UNILORIN remedial is ran in the school main campus or elsewhere. The venue of the programme shall be at the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu, Ilorin South Local Government Headquarters, Kwara State.How To Apply For UNILORIN Remedial Program -2016/2017
- Visit www.unilorin.edu.ng
- Open The Link “2016/2017 SPS Application”
- Complete the application form online.
- Make payments with your ATM online