Who Can Apply For UI Change Of Course?
- As we all know, it is not everybody that is qualified for the change of course. Only candidates who scored 65% and above (Science and Technology) and 55% and above (Arts and Social Science) in the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise and are yet to be offered admission in their chosen most preferred course as a result of not meeting the cut-off point for the course.
- Candidates should however ensure that their weighted score is not below the cut-off point of the course they are changing to.Read: University of Ibadan Departmental Cut Off Marks
- In case you want to take this step, you are advised to study carefully the subject combination
and the O’L requirements for the courses they choose, to avoid being disqualified.
- It should be noted that consideration for admission will be based on merit.
How To Apply For University Of Ibadan Change Of Course
- Interested candidates are to Login to the http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/ admission portal to register.
UI Change of Course Application Deadline
Filling of change of course form will close on Tuesday, November 01, 2016.