A lot of applicants who choose University of Ibadan in the 2016/2017 UTME have been so worried to know if University Of Ibadan admission screening is out. So many were also keen to know what the cut off mark for UI will be and the screening venue.
This information is for you, in case you choose UI for your most preferred institution that the 2016/2017 admission screening is out. University of Ibadan cut off mark is 200 and you are required to submit your
bio-data and WAEC/NECO SSCE O’L Results ONLINE from Monday, 05 September to Friday, 23 September, 2016.
How to Register For University Of Ibadan Admission Screening
- Qualified candidates are to submit their bio-data and WAEC/NECO SSCE O’L Results ONLINE through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng from Monday, 05 September to Friday, 23 September, 2016. A scanned copy of the result should also be uploaded.
- Candidates should note that any results not released before 23 September, 2016 will not be considered for the 2016/2017 Admissions Exercise.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled,
following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates can return to the portal, up till 23 September 2016 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Candidates should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.
- Candidates are advised to use functional e-mail addresses and telephone
numbers to enable the University reach them in the course of the
Admission exercise or whenever the need arises.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed the specification. The photographs must be on white background without glasses, cap or headgear.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
- Candidates should please note that it is only when an ‘O’ level result
is deficient for a course of choice that another result may be presented
to complement. Candidates presenting two ‘O’ level results (6 credits
at 2 Sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both
results are submitted.
- College of medicine applicants should use only 1 sitting O’level result
The deadline for submission of bio-data / ‘O’ level results may not be
extended. Any candidate whose data is not submitted within the
stipulated time may not be considered for the Pre-Admission Screening
exercise and for admission.