If you applied for admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), this is to inform you the admission screening is out and the cut off mark is 180. The screening date is 16th and 17th 2016.
For you to qualify for admission screening into the school, you must be among the candidates who made the University their First or Second Choice and
have scored at least 180 (for UTME Candidates) for the screening
All Direct Entry(DE) applicants into FUGUS are eligible for the screening.
Those who did not make the University first or second choice should not attempt to appear for the screening.
Federakl University Gusuau Screening Details
The UTME and DE Admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session will hold as follows;
Date: Friday 16th and 17th September, 2016.
Time: 10am Daily
Venue: Small and Medium Classrooms (Block B)
How To Apply For Federal University Gisau Admission Screening
- Candidates are to visit http://www.putme.fugusreg.net/
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the Submit button.
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to login using your JAMB NO and RRR to finished up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at
most 20KB and of jpeg type. If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a
different type like .png or .pdf, it will not be accepted.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the Screening slip.
- You are to bring along with the Screening slip, JAMB SLIP/Original Result Slip. If you do not have this document, click here to get yours,
evidence of payment and original of all you credential that you used
while filling the online registration form.