The management of the University has approved that all
eligible candidates who applied to the University for Direct Entry (DE)
admission in the 2016/2017 academic session should be screened before they would be recommended for admission.
Requirements For Federal University Gashua Direct Entry Screening Registration
It is not everyone that can participate in the direct entry screening exercise, only candidates who have chosen Federal
University Gashua as First Choice and possess National Diploma (ND),
with merit and above, IJMBE with six points and above, and NCE with
merit and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
How To Apply For Federal University Gashua Direct Entry Screening
- Visit the registration portal www.fugashua.edu.ng
- Follow the instructions one after the other to register
How Much Is The Fugashua Direct Entry Screening Form?
- The Screening fee is N2,500 and you are required to print your payment invoice from the University portal.
- All payment must be made through eTranzact Pin Vending to any branch of First Bank Nationwide.
- You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number by the Bank after payment.
- Go back to the portal, under Prospective Student menu and follow the instructions up to ‘verify’.
- Your payment will be verified and you can print your Application Fee
Receipt with your Applicant ID. Please note that you have to quote the
Applicant ID in all future correspondence with the University as regards
What Is The Registration Deadline/Closing Date For FUGASHUA DE Registration
Payments for the registration start on Wednesday 28th September, and close on 15th October, 2016.
- Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgement slip will be closed by midnight on 15th October, 2016.
- The physical screening exercise will take place from 17th – 18th October, 2016.
- Any candidate who fails to register online for the screening exercise
within the stipulated date will not be considered for physical