The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM Post UTME/Admission Screening registration has commenced for 2016/2017 academic session. FUAM cut off mark is 180 and above, the closing date/deadline for FUAM screening registration is 21st August 2016.
How To Register For FUAM Admission Screening Exercise
- You are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for Post-UTME Screening (service charge inclusive).
- Before payment confirm that your name is in the UAM POST UTME Screening List by searching with your Registration Number. If you find your name and
you wish to proceed with payment, Click Pay Screening Fee to Start the payment process.
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi POST-UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB Number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UAM POST UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the POST UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University website entry.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the form filled online from the University portal.
- Candidates will make a computer printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for Post-UTME screening exercise.
How to Make Payments For FUAM Post UTME
All Payment in the Banks or FUAM website commences on Wednesday 10th to Sunday 21st August, 2016.
First generate your RRR number:
DOWNLOAD NOW.:- This JAMB CBT Practice Software Can Make You Pass 2018 UTME With Above 280. DOWNLOAD FREE
- Candidates should first visit the University website ONLY (Not REMITA website) to generate your RRR number.
- After Generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, Choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
- The University Portal has three payment options. The options are
– Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
– Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal www.uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
– Bank Branch: Ensure that you first print the PIN generated from our website, then go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
The screening exercise commences on, 22nd August and ends on Friday 26th August, 2016.
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at the carious Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
- A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip (the coloured result slip that contains your passport photograph on it.
- Candidates without the Filled Online Form, coloured printout of the Jamb result with passport photograph and Bank Payment Slip will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
- Bank draft and Cash payment will not be accepted.
Federa University Of Agriculture Makurdi Screeng Closing Date
Deadline is 21st August.
All the best.
PASS 2018 UTME WITH 280+ .:- DOWNLOAD the JAMB CBT Software Used By SAMUEL Last Year to Score 298 in UTME HERE
ADS: WISH TO STUDY ABROAD?:- STUDY, WORK AND LIVE IN UK or USA in 2018, FILL Application Form HERE NOW
TIRED OF JAMB?: Gain Admission To 200Level Without Jamb-UTME Through IJMB or JUPEB Program, Any University, Any Course. Forms Now On Sale.08027204345, 08032494303