2016/2017 academic session.
Federal University Dutse Admission Screening Eligibility
For you to qualify to participate in the admission screening exercise, you need to be a candidate who applied for FUD as your 1st Choice and scored 180
points and above in your UTME shall log in using your JAMB number and
Phone Number to generate invoice.
How To Apply For Federal University Dutse Admission Screening
- Log in to the University screening portal using the address http://screening.fud.edu.ng
- All candidates that successfully generated and printed invoice are to make payment of N2,500 only at the FUD Microfinance Bank.
- ACCOUNT NAME: Admission Screening Fee
- All candidates must make sure they get the copy of teller or receipt
for manual verification in their respective faculties of the courses
they have applied.
- Candidates can now login using their JAMB registration number and teller number to update his/her information
- Finally, candidates can now print screening registration form, attach
the authenticated teller before proceeding to their respective venues.
Fedral University Dutse Admission Screening Date
Screening exercise is schedule to hold on the 15th, 16th and 17th of August 2016.