Now the wait is over for those Kogi State University’s direct entry applicants who has been asking to know weather the school’s admission screening is out for direct entry. KSU direct entry screening form is out, and its N2,500only. For you to register, you must had made the institution your First Choice. KSU will screening their direct entry applicants through a computer Based test (CBT) between 6th Tuesday
October, 2016 and Wednesday 7th October, 2016.
Note: Direct entry candidates who made the university their second choice cannot not register for the screening exercise.
Kogi State University Admission Direct Entry Requirements For Screening
- Only candidates who complete the Joint Admission and Matriculation
Board (JAMB) Direct Entry Form and have the following qualifications are
eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
- Candidates with requisite minimum of 5 O-level Credit Passes including
English Language (and mathematics for the programmes in the faculties of
Natural Science, Agriculture and some programmes in the faculties of
Social Sciences and Education) at not more than 2 sittings;
- Candidates with A- Level General Certificate in Education (GCE) with
not less than C grade in at least 2 subjects relevant to the candidate’s
course of study;
- Candidates with National Certificate in Education (NCE) with not less
than 10 points in subject areas relevant to the Candidate’s Course of
- Candidates with Diploma OR Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Certificates
with a minimum of Upper Credit in subject areas relevant to the
Candidates’ course of Study;
- Candidates with Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate with a
minimum of Lower Credit in subject areas relevant to the Candidate’s
course of study;
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) of Ahmadu Bello University
(ABU), Zaria (A- Level) with mot less than C grade in at least 2
subjects areas relevant to the Candidate’s course of study.
- Any other Advanced Level qualification recognized for admission onto Nigerian universities.
How To Register For KSU Direct Entry Admission Screening
- Candidates are to login to http://www.portal.Ksu.edu.ng and follow the registration instruction accordingly.
- Click on the “2016/2017 Direct Entry Admission Screening” at the left side.
- Candidates must have valid email addresses and phone numbers before starting the application procedure.
- Candidates will be expected to pay into KSU screening account N2,500.
Kogi State University Direct Entry Screening Closing Date
Closing date for registration is midnight 14th September 2016.