The dynamism in the clumsy restate. In nature of the attitude of consumers could be as a result of an experience which a consumer derives in using or consuming a particular product. For a production process to be completed the product must move to the final consumer who is the end user.
In order to ensure the smooth running of production, the producer will has to understand the nature of the attitude of the link ending market. This can be achieved by the concept of the marketing which hold the key to achieve marketing goals consists in determining the needs and wants of the desired satisfaction more effectively and efficiently than the competitors. It is concepts that take consumers to be the king.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Content
1.0 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problems of the study
1.3 Aims and Objectives of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and Limitation of the study
1.6 History Background of the case study
1.7 Definition of the terms
1.8 Plan of the study
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 Concept of Consumer Attitude
2.2 Formation of Consumer Attitude
2.3 Factors that Influence Consumer buying behavior
2.4 Effect of attitude formation
2.5 Formation of hypothesis
3.0 Research Methodology
3.1 Research Design
3.2 Definition of Population and Sample Size
3.3 Data Collection Method
3.4 Data Presentation and Analysis Techniques
4.0 Data Presentation and Analysis
4.1 Brief History of Case Study
4.2 Data Presentation
4.3 Data Analysis
5.0 Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
5.1 Summary and Findings
1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
In essence, for a producer to start any production the interest or likely attitude of the consumer should behavioral buying pattern. It is one thing to produce, and another thing is to sell the product. The marketing concept also holds that you do not sell what you can make, but make what you can sell. All these have a lot of impact on the consumer attitude.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM OF THE STUDY
Since it has been realized that consumer’s attitude has a significant influence on the consumer buying behavior, the concern is that what could be the effects of attitude of consumers on the product they buy? Also, to what extent can the attitude of consumer affect the sales of arty product? What are the marketing strategies to be put in place to match this attitude of particular target market? What should be the responsibilities of the marketing executive towards the attitude of a particular market?
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The aims and objectives of the study are:
- To examine how attitude can influence the consumer buying decision of Aso-Oke
- To examine the attitude of people towards made in Nigeria Aso-Oke
iii. To examine the attitude of people towards made in Nigeria Aso-Oke
- To know the perception of the users towards the differences in the price of made in Nigeria Aso-Oke to that of foreign fabrics.
- To encourage the patronage or users of Nigerian made Aso-Oke.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
This research work will enable the producer of Aso-Oke to know how to manipulate his or her strategy and segment its market base on their cultural attitude.
- The importance of the research work is that it will assist the Marketers to study and understand the difference in the attitude of the consumers, so that the right product will be supplied to the right target market.
- The project is also important so as to find solution all the threats to changes that the consumer attitude may pose in the market.
iii. Also the research work will serve as a source of information to anybody who will like to conduct a similar research in the study area.
- Another importance of the research is that it will recommend the marketing strategies to be employed when confronted with the problems related to consumer attitude.
- Finally, it is important to the writer in partial fulfillment of the requirements of the award of National Diploma (ND) in Business Studies and it is very important to the chosen case study.
1.5 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The scope is limited to the consumer of Aso-Oke within Ilorin metropolis which is the geographical scope for the study, while the industrial scope is base on Aso—Oke industry.
Moreover, the study of human attitude is not an easy task. Social, scientist have recognized this fact and that is why thing described human mind as “THE BLACK BOX” it is called a black box because we know of the variable that go in and out of the box alone in terms of making purchase or not, but we lack total understanding of what happens inside the box, hence, this is a major limitation to this study.
The time given to the researches to review all the relevant materials needed is limited.
The researcher intended to carry out a paper research and also to distribute and collect questionnaire respondent in different geographical region but the time is so small.
The financial limitation, the researcher may be to postpone coming back another time severally, which affect the finance of the researchers.