For those of us who may not understand what a pre-degree program means, let me quickly say, its a program you run in the school of your choice to secure you admission into 100level in the following year, if you passed the prescribed examination.
1. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
i. Candidates should possess NECO/WAEC certificate of GCE ordinary level
or its equivalent, with credit level passes in at least four subjects
at not more than two sittings, two of which must be in the core Science
subjects(Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
ii. Please note that, May/June 2016 examination results are valid for
admission but November 2016 examination results are NOT valid for
admission in 2016/2017 Academic year.
2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the Benue State University Website at: www.bsum.edu.ng
- Under ‘Academic Matters’ section, select “Application Forms” and then click on “Remedial”.
- You will be asked to select the preferred Remedial course. There
are two forms here, namely “Pre-application form” and “Print payment
Invoice”. Take the invoice to the under listed banks and make your
payment of non-refundable application fee of N5,000.00
- Unity Bank, opposite PHCN, Bank road, Makurdi
- Union Bank, Bank road, Makurdi
- Get back to the website and logon through the same link and continue
with the application through the “Continue Application” menu.
3. CLOSING DATE
The receipt of completed application forms with attached photocopies of relevant credentials shall close by 7th October, 2016