Download complete project materials on Assessing The Impact Of Advertisement On Product Marketing In Nigeria from chapter one to five with references
Advertising is the marketing vital tool of selling because it creates an awareness for the customers or a particular product and attract them to buy it in the case of international breweries plc, Kwara. For instance, advertising promotional materials sales aids, packaging e.t.c. Like product. Nowadays, successful companies have found that people buy their products and services for a wide variety of reasons.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problems of the study
1.3 Aims and objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope of the study
1.6 Limitation and Constraints of the study
CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1Concept of Advertisement
2.2The Impact of Advertisement
2.3Types of Advertisement
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.2Research Population and Sampling
3.4Method of Data Collection
3.5Method of Data Analysis
CHAPTER FOUR: DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1Result of Findings
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.1Summary of Findings
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Advertising is an exciting, dynamic and truly challenging enterprise of the misunderstood but essential to business and industries. On the other hand, advertising is the medium of passing information to the customers about the production of new product and to show the quality and importance of it.
Majority of Nigeria s are exposed to hundreds of products through advertisement such as television, newspaper, bill-boards display, and others, it’s a powerful source of communicating the customers, which help in selling of goods and services, image and idea through channel of information and persuasion. In a nutshell, all we need to do is how companies make use of their style in advertising their goods with special reference to Nigeria economy. The company visited is international breweries plc, Kwara. As users of advertising, this findings guide me in the writing of this project report.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM OF THE STUDY
A statement of problems is a concise description of the issue that need to be addressed by a problem solving team and should be presented to them (or created by them) before they try to solve the problem. When bringing together a team to achieve a particular purpose, provides them with a statement.
A good statement of problem should answer these questions:
What is the problem? This should explain why team is needed.
Who was the problem or who is the customer?
This should explain who need solution and who will decide that the problem has been solved.
What form can the resolution be? What is the scope and limitations (in term if money resources and technologies) that can be used to solve the problem? The primary purpose of a problem statement is to focus, the attention of the problem solving them. If the focus of the problem is too narrow, the creative and innovation of the solution can be settled.
The statement of the problem should briefly address the question.
1.3AIMS AND OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The objective of this study is to examine the advertising strategic device by management for gaining or maintaining a competitive advantage in the market place which make particular reference to international breweries plc, Kwara. Other objectives include:
- The advertising assists in building brand preference for a firm brand of product.
- To study the various types of advertising the company is making use of.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
Advertising is the aids of sending information to the consumers and the general public about the new product so that people will be able to purchase and promote sale at normal time at a good quality.
The significance of advertising in any organization are?
- It makes consumers aware of the existence of new product services of ideas and continued existence of the existing product in the market, it inform and educate the people on how to use a product services.
- It increase sales volume of the product
- It informs people where to obtain goods and services
- It informs consumers about changes in a company’s marketing strategy (price change, product improvement, e.t.c.).
- It plays an important role at the introduction of a new product by creating awareness about the existence of the product.
1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This study will cover several areas of the company’s administration particularly the various departments that exist in the firm, such as the marketing, accountancy and finance administrative/personal production and finance purchasing and stores department.
The study will also cover outside as some premise such as Kwara and its environment as well as same part of Osun State where the influence of the company can be felt.
Data collection would be made to obtain relevant information from the customers, the wholesalers, retailers, and potential customers within Kwara environment and its suburbs.
1.6 LIMITATIONS AND CONSTRAINTS TO THE STUDY
Problem that may hinder the successfulness of the research study as financial constraint geographical location of the respondents and the time allocated for research with the attitude of the respondent during the study. The following are the limiting factors;
- Time constraints: because of the academic programme such as hours of receiving lectures as well as task of preparing for examination did not give sufficient time for conducting. This research work but at the end of it all, one is able to solve the problem by scheduling of time for the research such as using the day after lecture in the afternoon in doing the field work because there was no time during the lecture period in the day that, using the weekend and some other free lecture days in writing. The project has never been an easy task as while preparing for examination, due to perfect plan, I was able to accomplished the mission.
- Financial constraints: due to the present condition of the country and the huge amount involved in the research of finance transport, administer materials and other miscellaneous materials that can aid one to carry out this project, but with the help of the financial assistant from my parent, sisters, friends, brothers etc. one is able to gathered sufficient money to finance the project.
- iii. Material constraints: the inability to obtain necessary information which is termed confidential by the organization based on the scientism of leaders and subordinates on information dissemination primary data are difficult to collect.
- iv. Respondents constraints: the attitude of respondent especially workers to release information about their company was restricted. Many of the workers taught that one is an agent working for the government or another organization working for the way of generally information that can be used in going against them or using to operate in another organization.