What are the admission requirements into Physiology direct entry? How to gain admission into physiology and when is the direct entry admission coming out? What are the list of Universities that offered Physiology in Nigeria?
This post is when to address most of this questions and hint you on how to gain admission into your university of choice through direct entry or UTME.
List Of Nigerian Universities That Offered Physiology
- Ambross Ali University
- Ahmadu Bello University
- Afe Babalola University
- Babcock University
- Benue State University
- Bayero University Kano
- University Of Benni
- Bowen University
- University Of Calabar
- Delta State University
- University of Ibadan
- Igbinedion University
- University Of Ilorin
- University Of Lagos
- Lagos State University
- Madonna University
- Northwest University
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- University Of Osun
- Nnemdi Azikwe University
- University Of Uyo
O’ Level Requirements: Any candidate who wants to study Physiology in Nigerian Universities must meet up with the following O level requirements. Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Physiology Direct Entry Admission Requirements Into Nigerian Universities
After meeting up with the O level requirements, the following admission requirements must also be met to qualify for direct entry admission. Below are the direct entry admission requirements into physiology in all Nigerian Universities.
- IBADAN – As for Biochemistry.
- CALABAR and PHC – No direct entry.
- ILORIN requires ‘A’ level passes from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- LAGOS accepts very good passes in three JUPEB/A-LEVEL subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- AAU – Same as for Medical Lab. Science.
- LAUTECH accepts ‘A’ Level passes in Biology and Chemistry or Physics or ND with Upper Credit or /HND in relevant discipline.
- BENIN accepts:
- Three Advance level passes in GCE or HSC or any of their equivalent at not more than two sittings. Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Zoology in addition to O’ level requirements.
- At least a second Class Lower Degree from a recognised University in any of the following. B.C Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology, Botany)
How To Apply For Physiology Direct Entry Into Nigerian Universities
The 2018 direct entry admission form is out and you can obtain it in any Jamb office, cafe, or any Jamb outlet. Complete the form online and choose any of the schools in which you meet up with the admission requirements.
Make sure you submit the printed copy with your credentials to Jamb office, and participate in the school pre admission screening. Simple.
I hope this helps?