- Visit http://entry.uam.edu.ng/postutme/admissionchk.php
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to access your admission status
April, 2016. Registration will be for two week only and students are
expected to complete their payments and online register on or before 1st May, 2016. You can download the 2015/2016 University calendar at www.uam.edu.ng.
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow
the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using
your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal fees.uam.edu.ng/epay to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of any Commercial Bank to pay the fees.
- Use any of the three Fees/charges payment option by either
going to the participating Banks or use your ATM card for our Internet
Banking or mobile banking to pay N15,000 as Acceptance Fee (You will be
given a Pin Number on a Receipt printout. You will be required to use this PIN to get your admission details).
- Go to the University portal (entry.uam.edu.ng/go) and use the Pin to printout your Acceptance Letter and Letter of Offer of Provisional Admission.
- Sign a copy of the Acceptance Letter and take along with
you all your original certificates and two passport copies to
Postgraduate School (In North core) for verification (You are advised to
clear with the Post Graduate School before proceeding to the Bank to
pay school fees and charges).
- Proceed to ICT Directorate (South Core) for a Passport Photograph that will be uploaded to the University Portal
- If the Postgraduate School certifies your certificates
and qualifications for the Degree/Diploma programme you are being
admitted into, then proceed to the participating banks to pay your
- After paying the mandatory school charges/fees, proceed to
your Department to confirm the courses you will be offering this
- Return back to ICT to register online and printout your
Student Data form and Registration form. Note that online registration
is complete only when you click Submit.
- Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission from the Portal
- Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Original and photocopy of O Level Certificates/Statement of Results, Degrees and Diploma
- Two copies of passport photograph
- Certificate of Indigeneship from your Local Government (for Nigerians)
and do your course registration on the portal using your Application
Number as Username and PIN as password on your payment slip to print the
approved registration forms.
appropriate Head of Department, Dean of College and Dean, Postgraduate
School for completeness of the registration process. Such signed
registration forms must be submitted in the aforementioned officers for