For those applicants who are always in search of the University of Ilorin engineering admission requirements, here are few details to give you the comprehensive information on what it takes to get admission for any of the engineering courses in the university.
Admission into faculty of Engineering in University of Ilorin can be gotten in three ways. The first one is through direct entry and second entry mode could be through UTME.
The direct entry mode is sub divided into two which are:
- 3-year degree course for H.N.D. Candidates. Candidates having at least good passes at Upper Credit level in Higher National Diploma or equivalent in the relevant engineering disciplines may be considered for entry into the 300 level of engineering degree programme provided they
- Satisfy UME Entry requirements;
- Have at least one year post H.N.D. experience
- 4-year Programme: Direct Entry
- C.E. ‘A’ Level or Equivalent in Mathematics (Pure, Applied or Pure and Applied), Physics and Chemistry.
- OND at upper credit level in the relevant discipline with at least one year post OND experience.
- Satisfy UME entry requirement (c.1) below
The other one is 5-year Programme through UTME and the candidate must posses:
- ‘O’ Level credits in five subjects should include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English Language
- English Language, Mathematics, Physics an Chemistry
Note: The entry requirement covers for Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, and other engineering courses in faculty of engineering.