There are lot of applicant who are searching for the admission requirements for common law in University of Ilorin. Some of these candidates are direct entry applicant who want to know the specific requirement they must meet up before putting in for direct entry in the university. Here are the full details which is been extracted from the school site, and I explain it to make it simple enough to help you make decision as to weather to put in or not.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements For Unilorin Common Law:
- Candidates should have at least 5 ‘O’ Level Credits in Arts or Social Sciences or Commercial subjects including English Language, Literature in English and Mathematics; and including a Credit in Arabic or Islamic Studies for LL.B. (Hons) Common and Islamic Law Candidates.
- Candidates should have at least 2 ‘A’ Level Credit in Arts or Social Sciences or Commercial Subjects or.
- Diploma in Law (Upper Credit) from recognised Institution or.
- A First degree from recognised Universities. I hope this is self explanatory for you to apply?
U.T.M.E. Entry Requirements For Unilorin Common Law:
Candidates should have at least 5 ‘O’ Level Credits in Arts or Social Sciences or Commercial subjects including English Language and Mathematics, and including a Credit in Arabic or Islamic Studies for LL.B. (Hons) Common and Islamic Law Candidates.
U.M.E. Subjects: Candidates should offer any three Arts or Social sciences subjects including Literature in English, and including Arabic or Islamic Studies for LL.B. (Hons) Common and Islamic Law Candidates.
- A pass in Mathematics may be considered.
- The following may be considered in lieu of ‘A’ Level subjects for Direct Entry Admissions, Viz: HND; A.C.C.A; A.C.A; A.C.C.A; A:.I.B; LL. B; (Inter) of University of London.
I hope this helps?
PASS 2018 UTME WITH 280+ .:- DOWNLOAD the JAMB CBT Software Used By SAMUEL Last Year to Score 298 in UTME HERE
ADS: WISH TO STUDY ABROAD?:- STUDY, WORK AND LIVE IN UK or USA in 2018, FILL Application Form HERE NOW
TIRED OF JAMB?: Gain Admission To 200Level Without Jamb-UTME Through IJMB or JUPEB Program, Any University, Any Course. Forms Now On Sale.08027204345, 08032494303